Right now, an astounding number of people around the world are under stay-in-place orders. At a time like this, when creative people are feeling especially stifled, we wanted to know how our community of photographers was taking on the challenge of managing this “new normal.” So we asked you […]
Watch the on-demand webinar now: 14+ Ways to Stay Creative at Home
Prefer to skim the list? Check it out here, and watch the on-demand webinar for the full list of tips, discussion and Q&A!
- Keep a consistent morning routine.
- Start with a clean slate.
- Kick off the day with a moment of connection.
- Set goals and deadlines.
- Pump up the tunes.
- Pair up with an accountability partner.
- Carve out the right time.
- Swap the screen for a pen and paper.
- Step away.
- Get moving.
- Play and have fun!
- Be kind – to others and to yourself.
- Start brainstorming.
- Revive or start a new creative project or workflow task.
- Keep shooting.
PhotoShelter’s WFH Spotify Playlist (Add your song in the comments!)
The Photographer’s Guide to Branding and Marketing in a Distracted World
Allen’s sound and mic recommendations
Setting up to sell prints, downloads and licenses on your site
FileFlow mobile app
Comedy wildlife photo competition
Release the RAW challenges
The Photographer’s Guide to Instagram Hashtags
The Photographer’s Guide to Photo Contests
Learn with Lindsay Adler
Skillshare (2 months free!)